Chateau de la Motte Husson is full of hidden treasures. When we first became custodians of our new home, Dick Strawbridge and I knew we were in for a lifetime of family treasure hunting. On my first official visit to our attic, I was rooting around, with our daughter Dorothy on my hip and I opened the doors to a 15 feet tall armoire. I was holding my breath with excitement and was delighted to discover roll upon roll of the most beautiful wallpaper offcuts from the designs that had adorned the walls of the Chateau since its birth. I wanted to celebrate this and share the joys of the colors and designs so that its history lives on in many people's memories. A piece of each of the wallpapers now resides in our very own Wallpaper Museum cut into an elegant diamond and braided with love.
Wallpaper Museum duvet cover is shown here with matching hollow fiber filled cushions.
- 100% Cotton/200 thread count bedding
- Fully machine washable
- Single sets include one pillowcase
- Other sized sets include two pillowcases
- Unique design inspired by Angel Strawbridge and her TV hit 'Escape To The Chateau'
- Single - 135cm x 200cm approximately
- Double - 200cm x 200cm approximately
- King - 230cm x 220cm approximately
- Super King - 260cm x 220cm approximately
- Wallpaper Museum Cushions - 17" x 17" approximately
- Wallpaper Fabric Width: 140 cm
- Wallpaper Pattern Repeat: 93 cm