It is important to have the right tool to safely and efficiently shuck oysters. The Zyliss Oyster tool has been thoughtfully designed with the entire shucking process in mind. It includes a specially designed knife with a bulbous handle and shucking blade that can easily prise the shell apart and detach the oyster from the shell. It also comes with a non-slip base with a silicone pocket designed to hold the oyster firmly in place whilst opening. With a raised collar and a silicone pocket for the oyster, every care has been taken to ensure a good, safe grip for opening this delicacy. For ease of storage, the knife fits safely in the base unit.
- Robust, curved 7 cm stainless steel blade designed to slip in between the shells to prise them apart
- Serrated edge and curved tip of blade are designed to detach the delicate oyster flesh from its shell
- Bulbous knife handle with non-slip grip fits comfortably in the hand and is designed for a safe and strong grip in use
- Silicone oyster pocket designed to hold oyster and provide a safe grip to allow you to shuck confidently and safely
- Guaranteed for 5 years and dishwasher safe