The Zyliss Meat Tenderiser evenly pierces tougher cuts of meat and breaks down fibres to transform them into savoury, tender pieces of meat. The push and release action of the meat tenderiser prevents flattening, ensuring your steak or chicken remains in shape but suitably tenderised. Ideal for all types of meats, including beef, pork, turkey, veal, lamb and game and is suitable for marinating meat - the angled blades allow the marinade to penetrate quickly and deeply, intensifying the flavour. The blades pierce through even thick cuts of meat and are fully covered when in use for safe meat preparation. This kitchen gadget reduces cooking and marinade time as well as improving the taste and texture cuts of meat.
- Enhance the flavour and texture of any cut of meat using this professional tenderising technique
- Ideal for all types of meat, including beef, pork, turkey, veal, lamb and game
- 30 blades have been designed for easy use and performance, blade depth pierces through even thick cuts of meat
- Blades are fully covered in-use for safe meat preparation, the blade cover is removable for thorough cleaning, it is also dishwasher safe
- Push and release action eliminates unwanted flattening of meat caused by traditional tenderising methods